Friday, May 18, 2012

New Addition


I have two race reports to post, one I'm almost done with and the other I haven't started. This is because of two reasons...

One, I was at my parents house for a week due to surgery (not me) and it was a short drive from Knoxville after the half-iron (which I finished). My parents were supposed to come and watch but the surgery got in the way...it was a success by the way.

I like the Sunsphere shape


The second reason is due to my future running partner, Loki the Weimaraner puppy!




He's a handful so far and keeping an eye on him doesn't leave a lot of time for blogging. 

2 comments:

  1. Glad the surgery went well. Cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the surgery work out.

    I really like your running partner. That is a great breed for running. The puppy stage is will keep you on your feet.

    ReplyDelete